Monday, December 22, 2008

The Littlest Heroes Project

I have been wanting to join a non-profit photography groups to give back to the community. I have joined The Littlest Heroes Project. the Littlest Heroes Project is an organization is dedicated to providing a free photo session for children fighting serious illnesses and life altering disabilities. You can contact me directly, and I will provide you with the proper informtion and paperwork, or you can go throught the website at www.littlestheroesproject.org . I know this is going to be a very rewarding challenge to be able to participate. If you know somone who could benefit from such a session, please contact me. There is a banner on my blog that also links directly to their website. Take a few minutes and check it out. It's a wonderful organization.

No comments: