Friday, June 26, 2009

Thank You - I Won - Thank You

I owe a huge "thank you" to everyone that voted and purchased my Hallmark Father's Day card. Specifically my parents, and in-laws, that I think bought out the entire state of Michigan. And everyone at D's Daycare, for voting religiously. After the first week it went on sale, I haven't been able to find it anywhere.

I received a call on Thursday from the staff at Hallmark, congratulating me. My card was chose as the grand prize winner! I am beyond happy. I didn't even think I would be chosen as a finalist, and I was shocked the day my card moved in to first place, and after that, I don't think it moved for the rest of the contest.

Hallmark put together a press release that they have sent to the media, and my work also put together a press release that they sent out. I am guessing it will be in the paper some time next week, if you see it let me know. We don't get any Oakland County papers.

I am setting up a day next week for free mini sessions, on Saturday, and Millpond Park in Fenton. I will be posting a blog in the next few days with the details. Keep your eye out if you are interested.

Again, thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

Carrie

No comments: