Sunday, September 21, 2008

Spread The Love Contest


The season for giving is fast approaching, and I know the feeling of being tight on money, so I have decided to donate a mini session to one lucky family. That's right, one family will be given the opportunity to have a free mini session at this years Holiday Portrait Event. The session fee is free and the winner will also get a free 8x10. The only cost would be any additional prints that they choose to order.

Who get's the free session? That is up to you. Leave a comment or email me at carrie@yourlittlewonders.com with your nomination and reason why they should get the free session. Then, I will post a blog and everyone will vote.

Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to nominate my friend Michele W. She has 2 adorable girls and is going through a whole lot right now. She could use it!