Thursday, March 20, 2008

Welcoming Spring with an announcement and contest



I am glad it is finally here. I can't wait for the weather to start warming up so I get get out and take some photos. Here is a picture from today where we celebrated by taking a trip to the park. I hope many more will be coming in the near future.

To kick off spring, I would like to announce that I will be booking mini sessions late April/early May for a special spring mini session event that will be announced soon. The only thing left to set up is the location and I need help choosing. I have a few locations listed on the poll below. If you have other ideas please add them in.

If I choose to hold the event and a location that you added in, I will waive the session fee if you book a mini session.


No comments: