Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Taking some time off

This isn't ablog I have been excited to write but I am getting a lot of inquiries from my website and I feel this will be the easiest way to address the majority of them. First of all, I am very excited to announce that my husband and I are expecting our second child late August. Along with that, like with my first son, comes the need to take some time off from photography due to the pregnancy being high risk. Baby and I are doing fine, but it is hard enough just keeping up with life right now to take on anything additional for the time being. I am hoping to be able to start taking appointments mid to to late spring and they will be minimized until after the birth of the baby. If you have any questions please feel free to email me as I would still be happy to answer them, but hopefully this will explain my lack of blog entries and recent sessions. Thanks everyone for you interest and I hope you will keep in touch and still look to Little Wonders Photography in the future. Feel free to email me at carrie@yourlittlewonders.com.

No comments: