Sunday, January 6, 2008

2007 Image Of The Year

I decided to start off the new year with a Blog Contest. I have gone through my 2007 sessions and selected a few of my favorite images. Very had to do, I have way too many favorites. Now it is up to you. Vote! Vote! Vote! Send your family and friends to vote! The contest will run through the end of the month and then the winners will be announced. Yes, I said winners, and that also involves PRIZES!

1st Place: 16x20 print of their image
2nd Place: 11x14 print of their image
3rd Place: 8x10 print of their image

Winners will receive their winning contest image in the size noted above. You can only vote once, repeat votes will be disqualified (No cheating, I can check IP addresses of the voters). So tell you family, tell you friends, and get started on voting!

Good luck to everyone.

Here are my favorites, what are yours?


Image 1

Image 2

Image 3

Image 4

Image 5

Image 6

Image 7

Image 8

Image 9

Image 10

Image 11

Image 12

Image 13

Image 14

Image 15


Image 16

Image 17

Image 18



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun Carrie! Thanks!
~ Dawn